Saturday, October 15, 2011

Progress

The primary program is coming up. I'm really excited, but also quite nervous. I'm the choirster, and the pressures are building, like did I teach them well enough to perform for the congregation? I told the pianist that I'd switch her in a heartbeat, but I had an awakening. If we were only doing callings that stayed in our comfort zones, we would never grow and progress. I'm so grateful to know that the things I'm learning through this will help me grow. I know the program is going to be wonderful, and I'm so excited for parents to see their children's testimonies through their parts and the songs. I love this gospel, and I love the children I get the priveledge to sing with every week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melanie, you are going to do great! Isn't it fun to grow through experiences like that? I'm actually looking forward to my talk tomorrow for the same reason. That and it's been so nice to study something for a period of time. I'll have to post my thoughts about it.